Friday, September 7, 2012

A Shut-In in Seasonal Limbo

(Sweater/ Shoes- Anthropologie,  Jeans- AG Jeans, Cami- Joe Fresh)

Fall is, without a doubt, the most exciting season for fashion and style. And yet, here we are on the cusp of all the layer-y wooly awesomeness and I'm feeling creatively stunted. I still feel the urge to get some last minute wear out of my favorite Summer pieces but I have some new Fall items, like these purple jeans (YIPEEEE!)  begging to be worn. The result? I just keep wearing blah stuff. Weird thing is, as I browse some of my other favorite style blogs, they seem to be feeling the same way. I guess it's just seasonal limbo. Or maybe it's because I didn't get in my car for a full week! That's right, I got behind the wheel on Wednesday and realized that I honestly couldn't remember the last time I drove. So maybe the style rut is seasonal limbo AND a mild case of shut-in-itis. Only time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. You wear the greatest stuff! I swear if I worked from home, I'd be in my pj's all day. Or sweats. (I don't know what's worse.) I don't even dress as good as you do at the office! Haha. But you are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete